We are seeking an Office Manager to join our team! You will perform managerial, clerical, and administrative functions for two companies: Telcom Corporation, a telecommunications consulting firm, founded in 1989, and Telcare Corporation, which provides customer retention services, founded in 1993. Both companies have identical ownership, work out of the same office, and share some of the same staff.
We are a drug-free workplace and drug test all prospective employees.
- Administrative assistant duties include supporting the President in scheduling, travel planning, client follow-up, letter composition, and all personal matters
- Human Resource duties including advertising new job opportunities, screening and interviewing candidates, hiring and training work-at-home agents, implementing new policies when needed
- General office duties include answering phones, managing office supply inventory, filing, short errands, and other general tasks
- General bookkeeping (in Quick Books) duties include A/R, A/P, Bi-weekly payroll, payroll tax deposits & returns, collections, bank deposits, checkbook reconciliation, and budgets
- Office Equipment duties include computer/technical research for new methods/projects, new/upgrade computer program installation and trouble-shooting, comparison shopping for purchase, and making repair arrangements
- Other duties commensurate with this position as assigned by the President of either company
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Previous experience in office management and administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Take charge attitude
- Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm with 1/2 hour for lunch
- Dress code is business casual Monday through Thursday, and casual on Friday
- Paid holidays and vacation, retirement plan, and growth opportunities
- Note: We do not provide health insurance.
Apply to this job by clicking on this link and attaching your resume. Please do not change the Subject line of the email.