Why Work at Here?
We are a close-knit family of highly skilled, caring staff.
Hiring Company Description:
Successful Florida-based telecommunications consulting company, founded in 1989, provides high-level telecommunications consulting to large multi-site corporations for voice and data services, specializing in supporting Senior Housing Management firms.
This job offers a rewarding, fulfilling, and busy day in our beautiful Boca Raton office.
Openings are available immediately! This is NOT telemarketing. Telcom is a 33-year-old established firm.
We are a drug-free workplace, and any offer of employment is contingent on passing a drug test and 50-state criminal background search. NO exceptions.
Note: Applicants must complete a one-hour web-based assessment tool prior to being invited to interview in person. NO exceptions.
Remote worker applications will not be accepted for this position.
We are seeking a Telecommunications Analyst to join our team!
This job involves multiple aspects of telecommunications management for our clients. We review complex invoices for large clients over multiple locations throughout the U.S., and we analyze all of the telecommunications (voice, data, and cellular) expenses for each location, research available alternatives and/or billing errors, report our findings to the site, and work with the site to implement our findings for cost savings. In addition, we assist clients in selecting and implementing new voice (PBX) equipment, negotiating and implementing new carrier contracts for both voice and data, and providing management of cellular devices and IoT applications. Finally, you would participate in help desk support by assisting in voice and/or data outages and managing add/move/change requests. All the work is done from the office.
You must have substantial work experience with one of the large voice carriers, working with customer billing, or experience where you were charged with bill review and analysis inside a large organization, PLUS prior technical and billing knowledge of all types of telephone lines, long distance, voice PBX equipment, VoIP, data circuits, internet service, cellular, and some IT equipment like routers is required. In addition, extensive computer knowledge of Word, Excel, internet, emailing, and instant messenger is a must. Additional requirements include excellent communications skills and a complete command of the English language. You must be able to type quickly, utilize spell check, and formulate coherent reports using proper grammar and punctuation.
Please note that those candidates with experience solely in the cellular or infrastructure segment of the Telecommunications industry need not apply. You must have experience in the commercial voice segment of the industry to be considered. Extensive knowledge of POTS, PRI, SIP, and Hosted VoIP commercial billing is essential for consideration.
Firewalls, Proactive, Detail Oriented, VoIP, PBX, Mobile Phone, Telecommunications, Troubleshooting, Purchasing, Computer Literacy, Patience, Vendor Management, English Speaking, Invoicing, Switches, Communication Skills, Help Desk Support, Service Orientation, Collaboration, Technical, SIP, Hosting Services, Multitasking, Customer Retention, POTS, Analytical Thinking, Analysis, Collaboration, PRI, Purchasing
The position pays $25 to $40 per hour commensurate with experience and employment status.
Telcom has a competitive package of other employee benefits included with employment:
- a generous 401k
- profit-sharing plan
- holiday pay (8.5 days per year)
- vacation pay
- company events
- daily hot/cold breakfast and lunch (large eat-in kitchen), daily healthy snacks, beverages (coffee, tea, lemonade, etc)
- Health Insurance: While we don’t currently offer group health insurance, we offer a higher wage to account for the cost of purchasing private health insurance. Employees are under no obligation to utilize the higher than requested wages for health insurance, but most find it useful to set aside these funds for that purpose. All of the details would be something you would discuss during your interview.
Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5pm, with a half of an hour for unpaid lunch time. All work will be performed at the Telcom Corporation office in Boca Raton. Remote worker applications will NOT be accepted for this position.
Training will be conducted in the Boca Raton office. Initial training will not be provided by telephone under any circumstances.
Telcom Core Values:
- We are Extensions of the Client… we are value-added support and subject matter expert partners to their organizations, and we deliver.
- We value our Client Residents… we see our Family in them, acknowledge their dependency on us, and commit to always act appropriately with urgency.
- Efficiently Going the Extra Mile… is the Standard.
- Systematic Execution and Communications… Accurate, Detailed, Constant, Consistent, Proactive, and Timely
- Passionate Life-Long Learners… we grow and learn about People, Our Company, Our Industry, Our Clients, Our Vendors, and Technology; we seek and share knowledge every day, all the time.
How do you know if you are the right fit?
Your customer-focused service approach has proven to result in high client satisfaction and retention. People acknowledge you for your strong diagnostic skills, collaborative mindset, and passion for making sure things get done right and in a timely manner. More importantly, you are able to do this in a way in which your customers and clients see you as a subject matter expert in Telecommunications and a trusted resource…. they see you as a trusted extension of their technology team.
Your knowledge of both telecommunications billing and current market costs is extensive. You leave no billing element unexplored. Your knowledge of telecommunications contract terms makes you a valuable resource to your clients.
People acknowledge your passion, integrity, and ability to work well under pressure. You have excellent organization skills and a great attention to detail. You are goal-oriented and self-driven, with a strong work ethic and a minimum need for supervision but also recognize when it is time to ask for help. You have a sense of urgency for delivering value-added solutions to your clients. You thrive in a fast-paced service environment and are recognized for sharing your knowledge, expertise, and experiences with others on the team.
Critical Success Factors:
- Easily zoom out from details to see the big picture and recognize missing elements
- Sense of urgency and understanding your client’s pain
- Obsession for documenting detail and complying with established standards
- Decision-making, problem resolution, and analytical thinking skills
- Able to multi-task; manage activities with shifting priorities
- Process-oriented and systematic
- Positive and engaging personality
- Passion for continuous learning and improvement
- Consistently share your knowledge, expertise, and experiences with others