FACT: Telecommunications is one of the fastest growing industries in the world in terms of both revenue and technological complexity.
We, at Telcom, have a specific goal in mind: Taking the mystery out of telecommunications.
When it comes to telecommunications services and equipment, we know that salespeople will try to dazzle you with:
- features you may not need
- bait and switch to cloud-based services, which could cost you more
- “trade-in” discounts that have no relation to the value of your old equipment
- special discounts for buying “now”
We also know that since the telephone and internet service worlds merged, and VoIP (voice over internet protocol) came on the scene, you are attempting to deal with one big price war and way too many choices.
Senior Housing has, for too long, been ignored by the technology industry, while they focused on fancy hospitals. Now, it’s your turn.
Remember, we are true consultants, and as dedicated members of the Society of Communications Technology Consultants:
- We NEVER sell/resell any equipment or carrier services;
- We NEVER take any commissions from anyone.
So how can we help? Telcom takes a four-step approach:
- We will virtually survey your senior housing facility to determine your specific needs as they relate to a particular project such as new phone system or peripheral needs, renovations, technology upgrades, new buildings, etc.
- We will then write and distribute a comprehensive Request for Proposal (RFP) to as many vendors as is appropriate.
- We will review and summarize the RFP responses and present our interim findings and recommendations.
- Lastly, we will participate in vendor demonstrations and final negotiations so that you get the best possible service/equipment and price.
Telcom is also always pleased to take a management role in the implementation of any new equipment or services. To make the transition as smooth as possible, we act as a liaison between you and the vendor during what is usually a hectic time such as an upgrade, new location, or relocation.
Let Telcom be your guide!