FACT: Telecommunications is one of the fastest growing industries in the world in terms of both revenue and technological complexity.
We, at Telcom, have a specific goal in mind: Taking the mystery out of telecommunications.
When it comes to telephone and voice/data processing equipment, we know that salespeople will try to dazzle you with features you may not need or understand, “trade-in” discounts that have no relation to the value of your old equipment, and special discounts for buying “now”.
We also know that since the local service and long distance worlds merged, and VOIP (voice over internet protocol) came on the scene, you are attempting to deal with one big price war.
Lastly, the best of the new technology is not publicized well enough for you to even be aware of the possible benefits it holds. For example, are you familiar with how VOIP can allow your salespeople to work from anywhere while appearing to your clients to be in your office?
Remember, we are true consultants, and as long time members of the Society of Telecommunication Consultants:
- We NEVER sell/resell equipment or services;
- We NEVER take any commissions from anyone.
So how can we help? Telcom takes a four step approach to most telecomm situations:
- We will survey your business to determine your specific needs as they relate to a particular project such as a new phone system, new maintenance vendor or local/long distance/internet/data carrier.
- We will then write and distribute a comprehensive Request for Proposal (RFP) to as many vendors as is appropriate.
- We will review and summarize the RFP responses and present our interim findings and recommendations.
- Lastly, we will participate in vendor demonstrations and final negotiations so that you get the best possible service/equipment and price.
Telcom is also always pleased to take a management role in the implementation of any new equipment or services. To make the transition as smooth as possible, we act as a liaison between you and the vendor during what is usually a hectic time such as an upgrade, new location, relocation, or even a downsizing.
Suddenly, everything you can imagine is possible in the realm of telecommunicating. Let Telcom be your guide!